I'm Running For a Cure For Breast Cancer

On Sunday, December 6, 2009 at 4 pm, I will be running laps around the track at Byram Hills High School in Armonk, New York in an effort to raise money to donate to Susan G. Komen for the Cure®. As the world’s largest grassroots network of breast cancer survivors and activists, Komen works to save lives, empower people, ensure quality care for all and energize science to find the cures.

My pledge is to run two miles (eight laps), one for each birthday my mom has been lucky enough to have celebrated since being diagnosed with breast cancer in 2002. Please join me to run, jog, walk or cheer.

Let's meet at 3:45 at the Track. Suggested donation for participants is $10. But any amount helps. Even if you can't be there, you can still donate.

Donations made easy...just click on the button below:





No donation is too small. All donations are very much appreciated.

See you on December 6!

Brian Schoenfeld